Angels

New York Fire Department

by chrisdominique from cleveland

our heroes are the fire dept. of nyc. we feel the qualify best to be our heroes since they showed heroism by entering a flaming, falling 110 storie building. thats courageous.

in the footage of 9-11-01, as i see the firemen risk their lives for the sake of others.I dont know anybody that would willingly risk their lives for someone elses.that shows courage.

It just moves me that people care so much to save others. i send my love to the fire department of new york city. I also send my prayers out to those who lost someone or a fire fighter on 9-11.

It really shows character that men who rescue other people from a building 110 stories high. Im surprised no one was scared to take on this challenge. That definitely shows heroism and character. This is why we love them so much.

Not just firemen of new york, but firemen all over the nation and world. Everday they show us that they care by going boldly where not many have gone or would go before. like chris and i, we didnt lose a loved one in the attacks. But our thanks and prayers go out to our angels, the fdny.