MY HERO Jazz and Poetry Salon

2015 @ The Herb Alpert Educational Village, Santa Monica

featuring David Milch, Dana Williams, The Strands, Willie Garson, Stu Pearlman & Olivia Milch.

2015 Jazz and Poetry Salon Cover
Credit: art by Rita Stern Milch

Olivia Milch Reads Wild Geese at The MY HERO Project's 2015 Jazz and Poetry Salon

By: The MY HERO Project
Olivia Milch Reads Wild Geese by Mary Oliver at The MY HERO Project's 2015 Jazz and Poetry SalonOlivia Milch Reads Wild Geese at The MY HERO Project's 2015 Jazz and Poetry Salon

David Milch Reads from Deadwood at The MY HERO Project's 2015 Jazz and Poetry Salon

By: The MY HERO Project
David Milch Reads The Eulogy of Wild Bill Hickok from Deadwood at The MY HERO Project's 2015 Jazz and Poetry Salon

Alexis Restum reads from Charlotte's Web at The MY HERO Project's 2015 Jazz and Poetry Salon

By: The MY HERO PROJECT

David Milch Reads T.S. Eliot at The MY HERO Project's 2015 Jazz and Poetry Salon

By: The MY HERO Project
David Milch Reads Four Quartets by T.S. Eliot at The MY HERO Project's 2015 Jazz and Poetry Salon

Emily Barasch Reads Little boy and Lost Shoe at The MY HERO Project's 2015 Jazz and Poetry Salon

By: The MY HERO PROJECT
Jazz_and_Poetry_Salon_2015_little_boy_and_lost_shoe_WEB

Strangelove Reads Brown Penny by W. B. Yeats at The MY HERO Project's 2015 Jazz and Poetry Salon

By: The MY HERO PROJECT
Strangelove Reads Brown Penny by W. B. Yeats at The MY HERO Project's 2015 Jazz and Poetry Saloby

Olivia Milch Reads to Julia at 15 at The MY HERO Project's 2015 Jazz and Poetry Salon

By: The MY HERO Project
Olivia Milch Reads To Julia at 15 by Julia roth at The MY HERO Project's 2015 Jazz and Poetry Salon

Strangelove Performs Original Poetry at The MY HERO Project's 2015 Jazz and Poetry Salon

By: The MY HERO PROJECT

Lauran Hoffman Performs The Narcissist at The MY HERO Project's 2015 Jazz and Poetry Salon

By: The MY HERO PROJECT

The Strands Perform Waters of March at The MY HERO Project's 2015 Jazz and Poetry Salon

By: The MY HERO PROJECT

Dana Wiliams Performs Waters of March at The MY HERO Project's 2015 Jazz and Poetry Salon

By: The MY HERO PROJECT

Dana Wiliams Performs Still Crazy at The MY HERO Project's 2015 Jazz and Poetry Salon

By: The MY HERO PROJECT

Dana Wiliams Performs One More at The MY HERO Project's 2015 Jazz and Poetry Salon

By: The MY HERO PROJECT

Organizer created on 7/7/2015 2:22:53 PM by Wendy Milette

Last edited 9/30/2019 10:54:14 PM by Shannon Luders-Manuel