Organize Your Students' Published Work: Using Class Codes and Creating a Class Showcase Webpage

Registered Students Use a Class Code when Working in the MY HERO Create Program - Teachers can Organize Students' Work

To use the Class Code System, Teachers need to register for a Free MY HERO Educator Account

Once you are registered, create a Class Code from your Profile Page.

Create a Class Code for Your Students

First, go to your profile page and click on Create a Class Code. 

Go to Your Profile Page to Create a Class Code for Students

Then Click on Create New Class

Create a New Class for the Class Code

Fill out Information About your Class and click on Create Class to get your new class code. 

Fill in the Required Information and Click on Create Class

Class Code to Share with Students

Before Students Start Their Projects, Make Sure to Have Students Register using the  Class Code You Created.

Have Them Use that Class Code When Starting their Work in the Create Program to Connect to Your Students' Work 

Student Registration with Class Code

Create an Showcase Organizer Webpage of Students' Published Work

After Logging into your MY HERO Account, there are two ways to create an Showcase Organizer of Student Work

1. Go to Your Profile Page and Click on Start an Organizer

2. Go to the Top Right Circle on the Homepage for a dropdown menu. Then Click on Create Organizer Page.  

Go to Your Profile Page to Start an Organizer
Start Organizer page

How to Create an Organizer

If you have any questions or would like additional information about using the MY HERO multimedia resources with your students and organizing their work, email: [email protected]

Organizer created on 8/26/2019 1:54:46 PM by Laura Nietzer

Last edited 2/13/2024 11:53:05 AM by Laura Nietzer