Presenting the finalists and winner for the Peace Prize, sponsored by Veteran and Peace Activist Ron Kovic.

Baucau Music and Arts Festival

Producer: Callie Barlow
A small brand new nation on the other side of the globe hopes to spread the message of peace through indigenous music and culture.

A Long Walk to Peace

Producer: DRC Child Reporters
Documenting Children's Forum of Hope, young people from DR Congo discuss a framework for peace along with peers from all seven different countries.

Blessed is the Peacemaker

Producer: Taqi Juba
Blessed is the Peacemaker is a short film developed by Wide Angle Youth Media's Mentoring Video Project.

We Are the Ones - Trailer

Producer: Michael Skinner, Jon Michael Shink
When tribal feuds ignite a firestorm of violence, three surgeons unite for peace.

A Quest for Peace: Nonviolence Among Religions

Producer: Matthew Evans
Young filmmaker, Matthew J. Evans, takes a look at one of the most pressing issues in our modern society: violence among religions.

Beyond Right and Wrong - Extended Trailer

Producer: Lekha Singh and Rebecca Chaiklin / Directed by: Roger Spottiswoode and...
What are people really capable of? Beyond Right & Wrong explores how survivors move on from violent conflict and become heroes of peace.

Global Youth Peace Summit

Producer: The Amala Foundation
The Summit unites youth from around the world for a week-long experience dedicated to personal growth, healing, cultural exchange, leadership development and community building.
Hands Up Don't Shoot
Producer: RAP ARTIST:Queen McElrath, DIRECTOR: Aniea Cody, PRODUCER: Todd Young ...
Nashville students, Queen McElrath and team show love and talent for Michael Brown and the people of Ferguson Missouri.

Dialogue in Nigeria: Muslims and Christians Creating Their Future - Excerpt

Producer: Len and Libby Traubman
200 courageous Muslim and Christian young women and men unite successfully in Jos, central Nigeria. Refusing to be enemies, they are together during days and evenings of the 2010 International Conference on Youth and Interfaith Communication.

Organizer created on 8/26/2014 5:03:52 PM by Wendy Milette

Last edited 11/9/2016 7:04:00 AM by Wendy Milette