Inventor

Orville Wright

by Cameron Pfeiffer from United States

Orville Wright

Imagine you had to build a plane with nothing to model it off of. Well that was Orville Wright. Orville's dream was to fly and he made his dream come true by designing the first airplane. Orville had a hard life but it was rewarded by discovering flight. He had many struggles and he didn't want help from anybody but his brother Wilbur. Orville made many accomplishments but he didn't get off easy or get help but he did have a very hard feat flying. Orville had many nice and heroic virtues. Orville was homeschooled but he had a very rare thing: books.  Orville didn't take money offered to him to help with the plane because he didn't want anybody to help with the results of the plane. Orville grew up in Dayton Ohio and lived in Ohio most of his life. He owned a bike shop with his brother. Finally, he was one of the only people who believed in himself.

Orville had a lot of struggles. One of his struggles were nobody believed in flying because nobody had done it yet. Also, Orville was not the only person to fly. The French and the British also tried to fly but the main problem was the French. Finally, Orville almost always failed and he only succeeded building once out of tons of tries.

Orville had a lot of major accomplishments. Orville was the first to fly out of the Wright Brothers. Orville had his own line of bikes he and Wilbur built. Orville made the first fully practical air plane with Wilbur. He was the first American to fly.

Orville had many heroic virtues. Orville was a very nice person. He was nice because he dedicated is entire life to the betterment of humanity. Also, he was very creative by designing the airplane. Finally, he was very patient because he had to wait many years to fly.

Orville had a very hard and frustrating time designing the plane and it was very rewarding to Orville because he was the first to fly.  a plane flies because it has no time to fall. I think that it means that you have time to fail or give up in life. That quote explains what I admire in him. I admire that he never gave up. He inspired me to never give up.

Scriptures, Living. Youtube. [Online] Available https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rTjP36otj0.2016.

Mcluogah, David. Biography.com. [Online] Available https://www.biography.com/people/orville-wright-20672999.2017.