Travis Pastrana

by Mitchell from Sturbridge, Massachusetts

Travis Pastrana is a professional dirt bike rider. He was born on October 8,1983, in Annapolis, MD. Travis is a well known dirt bike rider. He is competitive in every freestyle contest he rides in. He has put a lot into his riding. He started at the age of four on a little mini bike. He has been riding since. He also has other hobbies like golf, jet skiing, boating, and mountain biking.

Travis doesn’t only commit himself to dirt bike riding. He is also very smart. He graduated high school in three years with a 3.9 GPA. While he continued his dirt bike riding career, he went to college maintaining a GPA of 4.0. He attended The University of Maryland. People have said that Travis is a true-to-life American hero.

Travis is my hero because of all these things he did. Any kid in the world would love to be smart, have a good talent, and be successful in life. Travis is an all-around good guy. He loves his fans. Everyone says that he is very grateful for his talents and the wealth that he earned from his talent.

Travis Pastrana is my hero because he has accomplished so much. He motivates me to ride dirt bikes very much. Travis doesn’t only have an impact on me, but on children, teenagers, and adults.