ORGANIZER

2021 PEOPLE'S CHOICE FINALISTS

Enjoy these finalists for the 2021 People's Choice Award in the MY HERO International Film Festival.

People's Choice Award Pubic Ballot Link

Great classroom activity to explore the theme of heroism: After viewing all of the short finalist films on this page - click the link below or the image above to cast your vote for your favorite film!

People Choice Ballot Link

Total Running Time: 29 minutes YOU MAY ONLY VOTE FOR ONE!

Deadine to vote - November 9

MY HERO PUBLIC VOTING - TEACHERS GUIDE:
http://myhero.com/public-voting-guide

This guide is designed to create a learning experience around viewing, discussing, and voting on films on the ballot.

Teachers' Guide: Using MY HERO International Film Festival Public Ballot in the Classroom

Follow this guide for using this ballot as a classroom activity.

Teachers Guide
Credit: myhero

People's Choice Finalist Films

A Turn for the Better

Judith Madigan & Mark van Luyk
Food is so fundamental to make a population a lot stronger and healthier. It is an axis that should not be neglected.

My Lucky Something

Celeste Koon
This doc mixes video and animation to bring to life the stories and memories behind the “lucky somethings” that bring hope in uncertain times.

BYkids Trailer: FAITH’S WORLD

Faith Guilbault
Faith Guilbault (age 16) has cerebral palsy and invites us to experience living with special needs so we can all treat being differently abled with humanity and normalcy.

The Art House

Laura P. Valtorta
Ginger Westray, a retired school teacher, uses her entire house as a canvas for her painting and sculpture.

Sparrow Society - Liziwe's Story

Freddie Reed
The story of Liziwe Botha who is a disabled black woman living in a shack in the townships of Cape Town, South Africa.

View all of the public ballots by clicking the image below

Public Voting
Credit: myhero

Organizer created on 10/6/2021 8:45:56 PM by Wendy Milette

Last edited 10/25/2021 2:07:37 PM by Wendy Milette