P!nk

by Meghan Sage from Newark

123057Young P!nk working hard to achieve her goal.Google ImagesAlecia Beth Moore, or as we know her as P!nk, is my hero.  Not only does she inspire me to not only be better but make me feel better about myself.  P!nk was born September 8, 1979 in Pennsylvania.  P!nk got her name from the movie Reservoir Dogs, a movie she saw as a teenager whom a character  from the movie was named Mr. Pink that her friends say she resembled.

123054P!nk getting known and made it to the cover of a magazine.Google ImagesPink had a bit of a rough childhood and wasn't allowed to go to friends' houses because after her parents divorce caused P!nk to have a rebellious attitude and was thought of as a bad influence.  P!nk later on found comfort in music and at only 14 was already an experienced vocalist, dancer, and was already writing her own songs.  Unfortunately at age 15 P!nk almost died of an overdose on drugs after dropping out of high school.  One day by chance an executive from MCA took notice of P!nk and asked her to audition for an R&B band.  Before the group unfortunately broke up P!nk was nicely welcomed by the group.

123058P!nkGoogle ImagesP!nk has been through Hell and back and is an inspiration to so many people.  P!nk shows people that dreams do come true when you work hard for it.  P!nk has a Punk rock look but blows you away with her wonderful voice.  Not only does she pull of this amazing look but lets people know that they can dress and look however you want and still be you.  P!nk is an amazing role model and mother and sings songs that aren't just a good tune and has a good sound to it but leave beautiful messages inside of her songs.

123059This is P!nk now preforming to her thousands of fansGoogle ImagesP!nk's background shows that she wasn't always this amazing rock star that became big and famous overnight, she worked extremely hard to be where she is now.  She was put down and told multiple times but wouldn't take no as an answer.  After years of hard work she was still not as big as she was.  When one day she was noticed it was as if her prayers were answered and sends wonderful messages around the world.

123060This is fan out created my one of P!nk's millions of fansGoogle ImagesThis breathtaking voice has left an impact on me and shows me that you don't make your dreams come true overnight, but that you have to work hard for those dreams to come true.  It all takes time and one day it will all be worth it.  Thanks to her I won't give up on what I want to do and will keep working to pursue my dreams.

oooo