Robin Little

by Lyndsey from Kellyville

My mom's name is Robin.Her maidin name is Barry.She was married to Todd Little.My daddy's name.Then her name changed to Little..Then they got a divorce.

My mom was born in Austin, Texas.She was born November 11, 1968. She has one brother named Wayne Barry.He is the oldest child.Then she has a sister named Dana Barry,which she is the middle child.Her name is actually Dana Allen. Well, actually Dana Brown. She was remarried.

My mom moved to Oklahoma when she was 9. She went to Kellyville School too.She went to school with Mrs. Williams.My mom moved around alot before she came to Oklahoma.She lived in Louisiana when she left Texas. Then she move to Guam, OKlahoma.Then she moved to Altus, Oklahoma.Then she moved to Kellyville.

My mom taught me alot of stuff when I was growing up. Actually, I still am as you all can see.My mom taught me that there is more to life then what kind of clothes you wear. That it won't matter when we leave these Kellyville doors!