Rita Ora

by Ashley Chang from Taipei in Taiwan

134612True beauty is knowing who you are and believing in yourself.https://www.mingweekly.com/entertainment/celebrity/content-16161.html     Rita Ora is a British singer, who topped the charts in the UK one after another and took the music industry by storm. She’s not only a stunning singer but an actress, a model, a fashion icon, even an admirable philanthropist. Rita is also seen as the symbol of female force because of her great success. She once said, ”True beauty is knowing who you are and believing in yourself. Happy people know their purpose, have courage to fight for it and strength to keep going.”

134616Rita Ora https://www.mingweekly.com/entertainment/celebrity/content-16161.html     Rita Ora is a versatile lady and went through different stages in her career. She began singing at an early age and used to perform at open mic sessions around London. Occasionally she performed at her father's pub. However, her professional career started as an actress. After becoming an excellent actress, she turned into a singer and kept it as her main business. Her outstanding achievements won her a lot of awards and nomination in the BRIT. Furthermore, she endorsed many famous fashion brands because she built an attractive public image and became a star not only in the fashion but in the entertainment industry.

Rita already showed ambition in her early acting career, and she accordingly was brought all the honors. However she is not satisfied with what she has achieved. Rita believes that she can be better, and people should neither mark time nor limit themselves. Therefore, she always encourages women to do what they want and have confidence in themselves. Her success and charm have inspired lots of women to chase their dreams fearlessly, just like Rita.

Rita Ora - about Rita