Robert Downey Jr.

by Anh H - Middle School - from Eden Prairie, Minnesota in United States

Hello my name is Anh and my hero is Robert Downey Jr. because he is a very funny and nice person and is a very good actor. I have always wanted to meet him myself. Let me tell you a story. When I came to America I had never heard of movies, so the first movie I watched was The Avengers. I was a really big fan of the movie and became obsessed with Marvel, and my favorite character is of course Iron Man. Robert is my hero because he’s just so likeable and friendly and kind. He is most people's favorite in the Marvel cinematic, and if you don’t like him as an actor, he is also a singer and a producer. When he died in Avengers: Endgame, I was sad to know he isn’t going to be in Marvel anymore. Robert Downey Jr. has been in 66 movies, and most of them are Marvel movies. Robert is currently 54 years old. He was born on April 4th, 1965 and born in New York. So if you don’t know Robert's backstory, I will tell you a bit about it. Robert started acting when he was only a child. He made his first appearance in a movie called Pound. But because of his success, he was marred from drug abuse. He would have faced a sentence of prison up to 4 years. Robert also has a wife named Susan Downey. He also has a daughter named Arvi Roel Downey. A fun fact: did you know that Robert's net worth is 300 million dollars? Well now you know a bit about Robert. But I’m not quite done yet, so let’s move on. Robert attended acting school and attended Santa Monica High School. So I hope you enjoyed my hero. Thanks for listening and I hope he is now your hero.