Seth Enslow

by Timothy from Rancho Santa Margarta

My hero's name is Seth Enslow. I chose him as my hero because he is one of the few people who succeded in my hobby, motocross. As a kid, Seth dreamed of going to California and meeting some of the pro's starting a career in motocross. The difference between Seth and most people is that he actually changed his dream to reality.

Seth has influenced me to always follow my dreams no matter what is in my way. For me, his influence inspired me to save up money for a 250F. Seth has influenced many people my age to follow their dreams. If there was one thing I could say or ask of my hero it would be, "Lets go ride." I would like to be like Seth and be known for hitting big jumps.

Seth Enslow was your average New York kid who decided after his high school graduation to drive out to California with nothing but ratty bikes and ratty clothing. He could pull off the jumps that the top pro's were doing. In the Crusty Demons of Dirt freestlye video, Seth earned the respect of everyone by doing huge jumps and impossible gaps. Seth was the fastest growing motocrosser because of his new ridiculous style.

The quote that best represents Seth Enslow is the one he said after his 220 ft sand dune crash in Dunmont Dunes which is "I will go to the doctor if I need to . . . and I don't need to right now."