Simone Veil

by Fantine Bos from Chemy in France

In my opinion, a hero is a person who helps and protects people, the homeless, and the population in general, who are changing the world. According to me, a hero has a lot of courage and they are very daring. That's why I chose Simone Veil as a hero.

133377Simone VeilwikipediaSimone Veil was the most important woman of all times. She was born on July 13, 1927, and she died on June 30, 2017 at 89 years old. The nationality of Simone Veil was French. She was the biggest feminist magistrate ever.

In 1974, she became health minister. In 1975, she passed a law for the legalization of abortion. In 1976, she fought against tobacco addiction. In 1993, she became minister of health, state and social matter. In 2007, she wrote a book: One Life.

She was a determined woman. Simone Veil was willing to make things evolve for woman. She was brave, strong, intelligent and very bold. I selected her because she fought for all women. She was also a survivor because her family died in the concentration camps. She was the second woman to become minister. She is an iconic woman. I am the biggest fan. She is an example for me because she never gave up. She was the most important woman. I admire this woman for her determination and her courage. Simone Veil was an extraordinary woman.