Frank Sinatra & Paul McCartney

by Andrew from Mill Valley Middle School

What is a hero? A hero, to me, could be anything to anybody. A hero could be an ordinary person, not necessarily a movie star. A hero could even be your best friend. A hero is basically a person that someone else looks up to, because of their beliefs or sometimes even physical abilities.

Frank Sinatra is a hero to me because he was in show business for most of his life, and was respected by a lot of people, even up to the day he died. He was also very good friends with President John F. Kennedy.The reason he is a hero to me is also because people respected him when he died. Frank Sinatra is a hero because of his actions. He always had a good reputation.

Sir Paul McCartney is a hero to me because he was a member of the Beatles, a very popular band, for as long as they played together. But what stands out most to me is that after the Beatles broke up he still kept playing the guitar and singing. And he still plays today, which is why he got knighted in the mid - nineties. Sir Paul McCartney is a hero because of his actions. He was brave enough to go on by himself in British music and see how the audience reacted.

Both Sir Paul McCartney and Frank Sinatra are heroes to me because they were loved by many people all over the world, and still are.