Library

Spiderman

by tammy from san jose

Spiderman is an amazing superhero. he has his own action figures, comic book,candy etc. However, his popularity isn' t the ony reason he's my hero. there are many characteristics of him hat i really like. He's fast, strong,smart and funny. not only does he spin webs to catch bad guys,but he climbs walls, jumps amazing hights and swings around using his radioactive blood,spider senses and super human strength. nobody really knws his identity, but everyone knows about spiderman

It all started when he was bitten by a spernatrural spider species in a lab. During its attack, it transported its amazing strength to him. Thus, Spiderman got his powers. Soon after this insident his unkle(who was like a father eo him) was murdered by a crimanal. He then decided to use his powers and devote his life to fighting crime and evil.

Big, small, weak or strong he fights n sorce of evil with everything in him. Although i mentioned many characteristics that i admire about him,the one that makes him a real hero is his devotion and loyalty to protecting the innocent. Nomatter if he dislikes, or even hates someone he never lets his personal life get in the way of his heroic actions. He will always be there to protect them.

Before he was this awesome super hero with women falling at his feet and men wishing they were him he was actually known as a nerd at school. Hewas a science genious and didn't really have alot of friends. He was really lnely and alot of people picked on him. So it was a big transition for this young teen. From a geaky school boy to a superhero,and at first it wasn't easy.Now he can go with the confidence that even the guys that made fun of his "weakness" must now marvel at his actions of saving lives and the whole town even.

Even though Spiderman is a fictional character, he is truely my hero. Maybe not the only one, but a great one. Nobody can say that they hate him and really mean it. And if they do they are simply lying to themselves,and missing a chance to praise an awesome superhero. This talented guy is and always will be a legend not only in my mind but in the hearts of many.