Steve Jobs - Daniel

by Daniel from Canada

Your time is limited so dont waste your time living someone else life - Steve jobs

121925DanielDanielMy Hero is Steven Paul Jobs. I decided to chose Steve Jobs because he is an inspiration to me. No matter how different he was he kept going whether it was being adopted or voted out of Apple then voted back in he didn't care he kept his eyes on the prize and won. When Steve Jobs made the first Apple computer it was a mere box of lights but then it was incredibly impressive at the time it was made by him and the computer club he started with his friend Steve Wozniak. That computer shaped his career as CEO of Apple.

122316Steven Paul JobsDanielSteve Jobs was put up for adoption at birth so when his parents  got to him what he wasn't named so they named him Steve Paul Jobs after Paul Jobs. His dad shaped him at a young age. His father's hobby was to tinker with cars. Steve Jobs graduated from Homestead High School in 1972 then went to Read college in Portland, Oregon, but never graduated because he dropped out after the first semester and before he dropped out he was taking classes to create fonts and used that new skill on the Mac because he dropped to work more on the Mac. Steve Jobs decided at a young age Apple was his life. Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak created the first Apple computer April first 1976.    

Steve Jobs was a great mind once he decided to work at video game company to make enough money to go to Asia where his old friend Steve Wozniak  continued Apple and went to help him on Apple Mark II. They made lots of the money and it became a huge company they and have a super bowl commercial it went huge but unfortunately he was voted out of his own company then went on  and created a graphic design company called NeXT and eventually rejoined Apple and incorporated NeXT in the new Apple designs and created the iPhone in 2007 and the ipad in 2010 then created the ipod as an mp3 player then eventually added apps to it. Steve Jobs was definitely very persistent in the best way possible. He was also wise, not in he was a know it all. He for some cases he didn't know much about the topic yet he would always know if the fight was worth fighting yet he was not very good at promoting teamwork.

One of the most surprising thing about Steve Jobs for me was that he was adopted, it just stands out so much that his entire life he never knew his real parents of course he might have bumped into them but never considered them his parents. If Steve Jobs was still alive i would ask him how did he feel once he was voted back into Apple or did he feel about his real parents and what would you say your greatest accomplishment is. From all the biographies i read on this project i wish they told me how Steve felt when kicked out of Apple then brought back in it would be both the most depressing and exciting things. If i had to say there's a message to Steve's life it would be to never give up. One thing reading about Steve Jobs taught me was that failure's only an option if you make it one. Learning about Steve Jobs was amazing people just look at their iphone and never think about how much struggle and work went into making that possible, it was just an eye opening experience. Steve Jobs is role model for all ages he worked hard and he was an inspiration.