Superman

by Travis from san jose

Superman was aborn on a planet called krypton.When he was born his planet was in great danger it was being pulled tword thier sun.His mother and father built a rocket and sent him too earth.he travled for a long time in hibernation sleep.He arrived and crash landed in a corn field were mr. and mrs. kent lived.From the crash site crawled out a baby they took him in as one of there own.They riased him and took care of him and named him Clark Kent.Clark was growing fast and as he grew he developed super powers.The first new found power was the abilty too lift heavy objects and if hit not get hurt.Know as he was adapting too these new powers he developed new one such as heat vision, x-ray vision, super speed, flight, and breath stronger than the winds.

Eventually Clark becamea man and moved too Matropolis a nearby city he got a job as a newsreporter.He loved his job and a girl named Lowes Lane a newpaper report at his work.Clark became very good at his his job and his boss made him and LOwes partners the two of them brought in amazing stories.

Clark and Lowes loved there jobs very much and became good friends.Clark relized with his powers he could help stop crim.HINT:this is how super man was born.Clark named his new identity Superman. Now every time him and Lowes went too a crim seen that was still going on he would becaome superaman Lowes loved superman but not Clark.

Lowes covered every story she could on supermanand kept on trying to find out who e he was.every time she tryed to interview him he would have taken of f already.she tryed over and over until oe day she found hereself in a dangriuos problem and needed supermans help ofcourse becouse clark and super man were the same oerson he was always there he saved her and she fianly got to inter view him she asked him questions like ohow his powers work and if he injoyed them.After that thy became good friends and she was visted by him almost evry day and Lowes and Clark made a relationship.

I choose superman as my hero becoause he is kind, trustworthy, and saves peoples lives. Iadmire is strength and willl to get the job done.