Craig Swilling

by Justin from Dalton

My dad, Craig Swilling is an intelligent and hard working father. Along with that he has love for our family, he cares for our family. He also provides for our family. He's a great father and let me tell you how.

He works very hard, but when you have a problem or just need to talk, he's always there for you, and he always listens to you. For example, everyday out at recess me and my friends would always play kickball. Well there was a kid who would always disagree with something. It always made me very upset.

My dad told me to ignored him, and if I could not stand him, turn and walk away. Now that is a loving and caring dad, and I'm glad he's my dad. How he provides, it's amazing. Sometimes he want come in until 6:30 from work, then he would not come in until 11:00. Now thats a dad that provides.

I'm glad he's my dad. Happy Father's Day dad. You're my hero.