Tony Hawk

by Tom from Center Valley

My hero is good at business and is very athletic. He has two games called"Tony Hawk Pro Skater"and"Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2". He also surfs for fun and in contests. Even though he lost alot of them,still he is pretty good at surfing. He tries over and over.

He taught me to try stuff,and if you fall,get up and try again. He also taught me to work very hard at things. I learned not to be afraid of jumps,so on Saturday 18,2000,I went off alot of jumps and when I fell I got back up and tried again.

Tony Hawk has accomplished the Half pipe. The Half pipe is 12 feet high,and it is shaped like a U. It has two 12 foot drops to a middle flat part. He also did a board switch in the Half pipe. A board switch is when someone holds a board and someone else jumps from their board onto the other person's board. But on the track he did a transfer.

Tony Hawk is a very nice man . He is very funny and smart. I also think he is very cool but I know he has a lot of talent and he broke alot of bones doing stunts.

Tony Hawk is 33 years old and he has alot of scars. So I hope he likes the rest of his life when he skates.