Tony Stewart

by Keaton from Columbus

A hero is someone who you can look up to everyday. There are lots of heroes out there in the world today. Here is a bibliography about one of them, Tony Stewart.

Tony Stewart is a race car driver. He was born in Columbus, Indiana. He was raised in Rushville, Indiana. He lives in Columbus, but he has many other places that he stays when he isn’t here.

He has made a difference in the world by impacting my life and teaching me lots of life lessons. Here is one of them. He has taught me that there is more to life than just winning.

He has inspired me by teaching me that life isn’t all about winning. He really taught me that lesson through his actions. If he loses a race or someone wrecks him on purpose, he gets angry and sometimes he starts a fight. Then he gets fined a lot of money. That should teach you to be happy with your life no matter what happens because you only get to live one life.

When you really think about it, Tony Stewart is a wonderful hero. Even though you might not think he is, he is if you look at the good things that he has done.