Tiger woods

by Daniel and Sean

Tiger Eldrick Woods was born on December.30,1975 in Southern Califoria. Just when he was six months old he stated to imitate his fathers swing. As he got older he slowly got better and better. Then he appered on the Mike Dougles show and putted agaist Bob Hope. When he was 5 years old he was in the Golf Digest magazine and also on the ABC's.

Tiger Woods has been very succsseful man of golf and money. He has won over 8 tournaments including 2 Masters.He has winnings in money over 6.5 million dollors in 2002.

He is also a very focused man and never lets his emotions over come his focus.For examlpe when he is tking a shot he never loses his concentraion on the shot or is never looking around from the shot.

Tiger Woods is a very determained man to win all of the competitions he enters, even when he is losing he keeps on trying. If you are ever competing aganist him you should never turn your back because he has been know to "sneak" up to first place and win the competitions.

I think Tiger Woods is a very good golfer and I would love to meet him one day.I can still remember when he won the masters and became my favorite golfer.There is one thing I don't like about him, When he does a bad shot he puts his lip on. But He is still a good golfer.