tina abbott

by McKinney from Denver, Colorado

When I was 12 years old, my grandmother passed away. She was my friend, and my hero. Tina Abbott did anything and everything for me. My grandma never failed to help me at anything or through anything. Tina was independent and strong. Now that Tina is gone...

Tina Abbott is my angel hero, because she passsed away. She was killed at the age of 53, and is now an angel. My hero makes a difference because she put everyone before her. I always could depend on her through thick and thin. When I was in trouble or scared, my grandma helped me out. I depend on myself now, but she watches over me. She taught me to be just like her.

I am protected and watched over by my angel, my grandma! Thanks to her, I am safe. Even know she doesn't remain alive, her soul is here with me. Everywhere I go, she is beside me. Tina is still the same person she was before she died. She is born to be a hero!

Tina Abbott is an angel hero because she watches over everyone. When she died, everyone knew she would still be a hero, and now she's an angel hero. She's not just my angel hero—she's an angel to others near and far.