Tadeja

by Janja Peteh from Slovenia

121681Tadeja with her clarinetTadeja's fatherMy hero is my friend Tadeja. She was my classmate in primary school, so we know each other for 12 years. She is my hero because she is very kind, helpful, smart, positive and the most hardworking person my age, that I have ever met. Many people ask me why is she hero to me, she is just a normal teenage girl. I always replay to them that if you would know her you would appreciate her. But why? Let me tell you. She finished primary school with an A, her average was 5,0. Beside attending school she attended music school for 8 years. After primary school she decided to go to Conservatoire for music and ballet, which is very hard school. If you want to be accepted you have to be an amazing musician. But she made it, she was accepted. I really admire her because beside learning for exams in school she had to practice clarinet for 6 or more hours every day. I still do not get it how she made it and a peak is that she was getting excellent marks in school. That is why she is hardworking person and MY HERO.