The MY HERO Project: 2019 Benefit Sponsorships

by The MY HERO Project from Laguna Beach, California

Making Waves In Global Education

Support our growing global community by becoming a sponsor for
The MY HERO Project Making Waves in Global Education June 8, 2019 Benefit

MY HERO promotes cross-cultural understanding, human rights, environmental stewardship, peace, tolerance, diversity and creativity through storytelling. MY HERO users discover, create and share inspiring stories, art, and films that celebrate heroes of all ages on our award-winning interactive website. The MY HERO Project media arts education programs are used by millions of teachers, students and lifelong learners around the world. 

2019 BENEFIT SPONSORSHIP LEVELS

$250:  1 ticket with preferred seating at the event.

$500:  2 tickets with preferred seating at the event; Name recognition in the event program.

$1,000:  5 tickets with preferred seating at the event; Name recognition in program, on screen at event and on the www.myhero.com sponsors page.

$2,500:  10 tickets with preferred seating at the event; Name recognition in the program, on screen at event and on the www.myhero.com sponsors page; Name recognition in the MY HERO Media Arts Education web page; 10 copies of our book MY HERO: Extraordinary People on the Heroes Who Inspire Them.

$5,000:  20 tickets with preferred seating at the event; Name recognition/company logo in program, on screen at event and on the www.myhero.com sponsors page; Featured sponsor write-up on our website with accompanying page banner; Company logo/name recognition in the MY HERO Media Arts Education web page; 10 copies of our book MY HERO: Extraordinary People on the Heroes Who Inspire Them.

View Sponsorship Deck as PDF

REACHING BEYOND BORDERS

As part of our commitment to global education, MY HERO is a proud partner of iEARN.org. Our media arts educators have presented films and workshops at iEARN Educational Conferences and Youth Summits in Canada, Qatar, The Netherlands, Senegal, Japan, Russia, Argentina, Brazil, and more. Our work has gained international recognition at the American Pavilion of the Cannes Film Festival, the Stockholm Challenge Awards, the ChildNet Awards, the Webby Awards, and other conferences around the world.

MY HERO festival films have screened at the USC School of Cinematic Arts, The American Film Institute, Laguna College of Art and Design, Glasgow Caledonia University, Creative Visions Foundation, LOJA Center for Balkan Cooperation, The Royal Film Commission Jordan, The Santa Barbara International Film Festival, The International Family Film Festival and more.

WEBSITE TRAFFIC, DEMOGRAPHICS

Our award-winning website has brought over 23,000,000 views from 197 countries. Myhero.com has a top spot on Google search and is supported by grants from Google AdWords. 

This work could not be possible without your generous support.
Thank you--you are our hero!

The MY HERO Project is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All donations are tax deductible to the extent of the law.

The MY HERO Project   |   1278 Glenneyre #286   |   Laguna Beach, CA 92651

949.376.5964   |   www.myhero.com   |   [email protected]