Tony Parker

by Anitia Fauquembergue from Boulogne sur mer in France

129160Tony Parkerhttps://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_ParkerTony Parker was born on May 17, 1982 in Bruges. He is a French international basketball player who is heading up. He is 1 meter 8. His nationality is French and United States. His current club is Hornets de Charlotte.

He is the first French player to have been crowned NBA champion. Considered today as the best French basketball player of all time. During the EuroBasket 2015, Tony Parker becomes the top scorer (title he loses two years later) and the best passer in the history of continental competition.

Tony Parker is also president and majority shareholder of the French club ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne since 2014 and the women's club Lyon Basket (renamed Lyon ASVEL Féminin) since 2017.

I chose this hero because he is a player who has shown what he is capable of. He started at the bottom, and he managed to become one of the best players.