Tracy McGrady

by Christopher from San Jose

Tracy McGrady played basketball for his high school basketball team. He was the star player on his team. Tracy McGrady's average score on everygame was only seven points. From there, he improved his average game score to ten pooints a game. Ever year, he improved his average game by atleast five percent.

Tracy McGrady was competing against another professional basketball player named, Kobe Bryant. Kobe Bryant and Tracy McGrady were both drafted to the NBA (National Basketball Associatoin) after high school. Tracy McGrady is twenty-two eyars of age, one year younger than Kobe Bryant. His childhood dream came true when he is still using the same number he was using when he was in high school.

Tracy McGrady's number is one. He is number one, because he was first draft pick in the NBA draft. Tracy McGrady's number also symbolizes how well he plays the sport. When he satarted playing for the Orlando Magics, his average game score was twenty-three points a game. He started seventy-seven points a game for the Orlando Magics.

Tracy McGrady was selected as the USA Today Player-of-the-Year as the top high school player in the United States. He started in every high school game he played in.