LESSON PLAN

Video Tutorials for Students: Using the Writing Process to Write an Essay to Submit to the Coronavirus Hero Essay Contest

Students are guided through the writing process as they write a paragraph, 3 paragraph or 5 paragraph essay.

Use the Writing Process to Publish a Paragraph

How to Use the Writing Process to Publish a Paragraph to Enter in the Coronavirus Community Hero Essay Contest

Produced by:MY HERO

Use the Writing Process to Publish a 3 Paragraph Essay

Using the Writing Process to Publish a 3 Paragraph Essay to Enter in the Coronavirus Community Hero Essay Contest

Produced by:MY HERO

Use the Writing Process to Publish a 5 Paragraph Essay

Using the Writing Process to Publish a 5 Paragraph Essay to Enter in the Coronavirus Community Hero Essay Contest

Produced by:MY HERO

Students can share their Hero Essays through our Create Program

How to use MY HERO's Create Program to Publish Stories, Art, Film and Audio for Students

Tutorial for students: Publish written stories, film, original artwork and audio in MY HERO's multimedia library.

Create Program

Additional Information About Call for Entries:

Coronavirus Hero Essay Contest

Coronavirus Community Heroes Call for Entries

By: Shannon Luders-Manuel
As the world rallies together during the latest pandemic, the reality and comfort of humanity's goodness shines through. MY HERO is taking essay submissions about heroes helping others during the coronavirus outbreak. The hero can be anyone!

How to Organize Your Students' or Child's Published Work

Click Here for Information About Organizing Student Work

For Additional Resources and Lesson Plans, Go to the MY HERO Lesson Plan Center

Lesson Plan Center

Learn about a New Hero Every Day of the Year: Use the MY HERO Calendar in the Classroom

Organizer created on 4/21/2020 9:03:30 AM by Laura Nietzer

Last edited 4/22/2020 3:23:54 PM by Laura Nietzer