Wade Smith

by Dylan Smith from Fort Collins, Colorado in United States

Wade Smith Is a 48-year-old, part-time worker for a small business called Keto On Bakery. He went to Central Michigan University, where he majored in phonology. Later, he worked at Polk where he met his wife Jenifer Smith. Then, they moved to Dallas, Texas. After a few years, they lived in San Diego, California. Wade describes his childhood town as a safe, small town. Wade is a hero because he is my dad and helped raise me, he spends a lot of time with me, and helps me with school.

The first reason that he is my hero is that he helped raise me. He makes sure I don’t eat too unhealthy, gets the supplies that I need, and doesn’t get the things that I don’t, unless I’m paying for it or he is in a good mood. He gives me the knowledge that I need to know, like what is right or wrong, and what is a bad influence.

The second reason that he is a hero to me is that he spends time with me. He spends time with me sometimes playing sports, watching shows, and playing video games. I really appreciate that because when I don’t have other people to play with, it is really nice being able to watch something with my dad. This has been especially nice because with the pandemic, if I didn’t go outside with him, I would be super bored and have no exercise.

The third reason my dad is a hero is that he helps me with school. My dad helps me with school by comforting me if I am pressured and helps me make presentations because he is very good at that. In addition, he helps me with organization with my calendar, and overall schedule for work for the week. Sometimes, when I am feeling overwhelmed, he helps me plan out my work for the week and I realize I don’t have as much work as I thought. So I then feel better about myself.

Wade Smith is great because he is my dad and helped raise me. He spends a lot of time with me, and helps me with school. My dad is a productive person and a great dad. He inspires me to become a better dad and a better person. I hope I can learn from him to improve myself.