Featured Woj - Youth Reporter Award

Inviting youth reporters to create short documentaries on heroes making a positive difference in their community and the world.

This award is presented by TRACT in honor of its co-founder Esther Wojicki, an outstanding media arts educator, author and reporter.

Short films, ten minutes and under must be submitted online to The MY HERO International Film Festival by Sept. 1, 2021 to be eligible for this special award.

The Award comes with a 500 dollar prize. The winner will be selected by TRACT and Esther Wojicki and announced as part of The MY HERO International Film Festival 2021

in the Fall. MY HERO has a rich library of short winning films to review and Media Arts Education resources to help those interested in creating work for this special prize.

The mission of The MY HERO Project is to use media, art and technology to celebrate the best humanity. MY HERO will not publish work that promotes hatred, violence, racism or sexism.

All work submitted must be original. We look forward to seeing your short films. For a student submission fee waiver please email [email protected]

Sort by

...sorting content

Browse More Woj - Youth Reporter Award
Sort by
Display per page