You

by Cora Miskin from Washington

This is a time that will never be forgotten. This is a turbulent time for everyone. Nobody knows what is going to happen next. The future is unknown. All we can do right now is wait, stay home and wait. What exactly are we waiting for? No one is sure. But we wait patiently. Sometimes the pain this brings us is overwhelming, but we wait. When will we be done waiting? Seems that is everyone's question. But waiting is the biggest help at this time. If all of us stay home and wait, you are as much a hero as the doctors and scientists fighting this. Many people have said this before; everyone knows it. It's true. You and I are the heroes when we stay home and distance ourselves from our friends and non-immediate family. It's difficult to be separated from people we care about, but we wait. We wait so we can stay healthy, we wait so others can stay healthy, we wait to save lives. We wait because we are heroes.