Yulius Nextjacks

by Miguel abadi from Taiwan

Julius Nextjacks is a esports player from Indonesia and he became MVP of the world in a game called Point Blank. He uses AWP as his main weapon. Although he lost in the final against Thailand Point Blank team, he still became an MVP in the championship with only using the hardest weapon. 

He has played Point Blank since he was a kid, and his brother is the one who taught him to play the game. First his parents didn't agree for him to play online games, but after knowing he did it diligently, his parents agreed to let him play the game. He also joined so many tournaments in Indonesia, and he won some of them.

131486Yulius Nextjackshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3p4EBCKvS04Although esports players in Indonesia haven't been recognized by our government, with his and his team's achievement by winning world championship, hopefully our government will support all of Indonesia esports players to become better and better each day.

I think he's a hero to me because with his hard work, slowly people around the world will know that the esports players in Indonesia also have a potential to become greater, and although he became the MVP of the world, he's very humble to the others and he even supports others to become better than him. With this, so many young people will become more confident in themselves.