ORGANIZER

2021 Animation for a Young Audience Finalists

Enjoy these finalist films for Animation for a Young Audience.

Films for a Young Audience
Credit: myhero

Great classroom activity to explore the theme of heroism: After viewing the short finalist films on this page click the link below or the image above to cast your vote for your favorite film!

2021 Animation for a Young Audience Ballot

TRT: 23 Minutes   YOU MAY ONLY VOTE FOR ONE!

Deadline to vote - November 9

MY HERO PUBLIC VOTING - TEACHERS GUIDE:
http://myhero.com/public-voting-guide

This guide is designed to create a learning experience around viewing, discussing, and voting on films on the ballot.

Film Finalists

Cool the Climate! [Trailer]

Denis Thomopoulos
Simon the Hippo and friends go on a song-filled adventure while learning about the world's changing climate...

Enchant

Produced by:Adonna Finchum
Through magic and mishap, a new form of understanding and appreciation is formed in the bond of two mystical siblings.

Anyone Can....

Avni Reddy Choudepally
When one little bunny looks up to see a balloon, everything changes. This short animation shows that anything is possible no matter who or what you are.

Fear of Flying

Ernie Berger
A young bird and a sea turtle share madcap misadventures in a coming-of-age "buddy" story.

CYMK (Colors You May Know)

David Chai
Please love one another and celebrate our differences.

Staying Well with Coach West

Produced by:Jessica Ordaz, Emma Garcia, Nicole Petrovsky, Jennifer Bose, Felicia...
Coach West helps navigate you through the emotional fallout of COVID-19 with helpful tips.

Teachers' Guide: Using MY HERO International Film Festival Public Ballot in the Classroom

Teachers Guide
Credit: myhero

View all of the public ballots by clicking the image below

Public Voting
Credit: myhero

Organizer created on 10/6/2021 9:01:21 PM by Wendy Milette

Last edited 11/4/2021 12:27:32 PM by Wendy Milette