Angels

Blake Mycoskie

by Delaney from Arcadia

Blake Myoskie is an excellent hero that I just learned about. I would like to share some things I learned about his life, heroic deeds, and my thoughts about him. I am certain that you will learn a lot about my hero.

Mr. Myoskie has lived a very helpful life. He made 4 businesses, but lost on a TV show called The Amazing Race. Then he wanted to get away from all the craziness. He saw kids who didn’t have any shoes in a country called Argentina. He was sad for them so he made a company called Tom Shoes for Tomorrow. He helps by whenever someone buys a pair he gives a pair of shoes to a kid who doesn’t have one.

Blake Mycoskie had a accomplished a lot of heroic deeds. He has given over 140,000 shoes to the kids that don’t have any. Blake also wants to make more Tom shoes for other states to buy. He cares so much that he wants to give shoes away in other continents like Africa and Asia.

I have had some meaningful thoughts about what Blake did. He is so amazing a hero for giving shoes to the poor children. I thought that it was also amazing that he gave shoes to save the kids from getting a disease. Now wants to make 300 more stores across the U.S.

As you have just read Blake Mycoskie has had a helpful life full of heroic deeds that have had made me think. He is truly a hero.