Brittaney

by Katie

Brittaney is one of the most loving, passionate people I have ever met. She is absolutely amazing and I would do anything for her as she would for me. She is trustworthy and loyal, she would truly do anything to see you happy. She never puts herself first and is always making sure you are taken care of. She is one of the funniest people I have ever met, she can cheer me up when I am feeling my worst. I wish everyone could have someone to share their laughter, caring and passions with. I am truly blessed to have a friend like Brittaney.

Brittaney currently lives here with me in Montana and we are planning on buying a house and living together when we graduate.

Brittaney and I have been friends since we were in kindergarten, she truly was my first best friend. We both have had rocky pasts dealing with divorces and family, but no matter what nothing could bring us down when we were together. We were the perfect pair growing up, whether it was making movies of ourselves or even when we would crash in to each other on the four wheelers. It seemed nothing could destroy our friendship. Junior high put some bumps in the road, it shook us up a little bit. We got extremely focused on school and seemed we always came up short when we wanted to hang out. We slowly started to grow apart but we finally found an activity both of us enjoyed and we could be successful at. Volleyball slowly started to bring us close again. Then high school hit and it was an even bigger struggle. I started cheerleading while Brittaney continued volley ball. It seemed we had no time to do much of anything. Our lives slowly started to slow down and Brittaney quit volleyball and I got a break from cheerleading. We could finally do all of the things we once enjoyed. We both had cars and all the freedom in the world, it seemed all the hard times have finally paid off. Now, I could not imagine a week or weekend without her.

Brittaney has influenced me to never give up; no matter how hard things may get, she will always be there cheering me on. She is truly an angel and I am truly blessed to have found a friend like her. A couple summers ago I lost one of my best friends, Alex Brown. He and his father were killed in a house fire. I grew up with Alex; he was closer than a brother. Our fathers were like twins, they both graduated high school together and worked in the same office. When I lost Alex it changed my entire world. My family was shattered into pieces. Just like that, Brittaney came to my side and never ever let me feel like I was alone again. She picked up my broken life and helped me piece it together. I can't imagine what I would be like today if I had to go through that alone. This is just one of the things that have made Brittaney and me strong. Nothing can ever change us. We just understand each other.

I would truly be a different person if I never met Brittaney, I truly think she is my angel and someone who was sent to me to change and form my life. I am so lucky and blessed to have such an amazing friend. Thank you Brittaney, I love you.