Cyndee (Mom) Crow

by Isabella-Monday from Wauwatosa

What is an angel? An angel is someone who does things for people without thinking about it. There are many angels who are heroes like John Lennon, Bob Geldof, and Oprah Winfrey. In my life my hero is my mom. The reason my mom is my hero is because she has been through so much and still takes care of my sister and i even when she is in pain. She has been through so much emotional and physical pain from over the years and she still makes sure she takes care of others around her before herself. A hero is someone who puts others before themselves and that is exactly what my mom does. From raising herself by teaching herself how to cook, clean, and get ready for school at 6 years old, she did it all on her own.

()
()

My mom is a hero to me because from all the abuse she encountered from my dad she still kept strong and made sure we were always happy. She went through a divorce but still kept a smile on her face for us even when she was going through a lot. One of her allies were my grandparents who helped my mom get through what she needed to go through. Over the years my mom has become such a strong woman and is the inspiration in my life. To me being a single mom with a good career, a perfect house, and a happy life she has made the World's Best Mom!

()
()

This is why my mom is my hero. She has stayed strong even when she was in pain, she helps people and makes sure they are ok before thinking of herself. Cyndee is my mom and the best mom in the world for always being there for us, for letting us know that she feels for us, and for putting people before herself. That is a true hero. A single mother with a passion to help all people around her. After all she's been through; Mom you are a real life hero!