David Ortega

by Michel from Medellin

MY GRANDFATHER
My grandfather is my hero. He is a type of Indiana Jones, because he goes on adventures. My grandfather is a cowboy and a real one; he wears boots and a hat. He likes to ride on horses and go to other places. What he most likes to do is go on adventures. My grandfather is 80 years old and he still goes on adventures. One time he was on a little plane with a friend named Oky Botero. Oky was the pilot and my grandfather the copilot. They were going to the Amazon. After a while the machines got off and they had to do an emergency landing on the grass, by the landing the 50% of the plane got destroyed, but for luck neither of them got hurt. Oky bought a new plane and they flew off from there. While they were flying, they could see a tribute of cannibal Indians. Well for me, grandfather is a hero. By
Michel Hedler Ortega
4C