Hana Brady

by Shantel from Morrisburg, Canada

Hana in a school play (blog.mawbooks.com ())

Hello my is Shantel. My hero is Hana Brady. Hana is my hero for many reasons. Hana Brady was a nice little girl.  She was nice, helpful, caring and brave. This is why Hana is my hero. 

Hana is my hero because she was brave because she made it through the Terezin prison camp. She was killed in Auschwitz when she was 13 years old.  

Hana was helpful.  Hana was helpful because she helped others  by being nice to people that need help.  Hana Brady had an older brother named George Brady. He was nice to Hana. They played together. 

Hana was always nice to her friends. She was always nice to her mom and dad.  Also to her big brother. I think that  Hana Brady was the nicest little girl ever and I think  that George Brady is nice to his little sister.  When Hana and George were in Terezin, Hana always gave him her piece of bread. She wanted to make George even stronger and stronger to keep him healthier. Hana was very nice to her Grandmother in Terezin as well.

For all these reasons, Hana Brady is my hero.