sylvia earle

by Andrea from Elgin, Illinois

<a href=http://myhero.com/images/guest/g34121/hero31124/g34121_u32702_sylvia_earle.jpg>Sylvia Earle</a>
Sylvia Earle

I picked Sylvia Earle as my hero because she goes so far under the water. It is said that she went 100 feet down in the water.

Sylvia Earle has two kids, and is married to John (Jack) Taylor. She grew up in Gibbstown, New Jersey. She moved to a different place called Oakland, California, and is still living there now.

Sylvia Earle's full name is Sylvia Alice Earle. She was born on August 30, 1935. She is still alive. In 1968, she travelled to a hundred feet below-water in the Bahamas, in the submersible deep diver. She was four months pregnant at that time.

Slvia Earle and four other women dove 50 feet below the surface. The small structure was what they would call home for the next two weeks. Sylvia Earle is so brave, and so smart, and that is why I picked her as my hero.

She is experiencing adventures, and knows a whole lot of information.