Angels

Stephany

by Crystallaina from Billings

Stephany sitting in the grass
Stephany sitting in the grass

My hero would have to be Stephany. She was basically family to me. A kind joyful person to be around. I knew her for a short time of 3 years. I say short because I wish it was longer. Although we didn't see each other much, when we actually did see each other, we had tons of fun.

She was 20 years old when she died. I knew her because her dad was my mom's tattoo artist, and after meeting, she became sort of a sister to me. Every time my mom went to get a tattoo, she and I would watch some t.v and then go play football outside or just go sit around.

Stephany has to be my hero because I looked up to her. She had to grow up knowing she could die any minute. She had a disease that caused her to be badly under weight and at one point had to be fed through a feeding tube. She and her and her dad were really close. She was always daddy's girl and she meant everything to him.

She was supposed to die when she was a baby but was a strong person from start. So she fought it until she hit 20 when she couldn't fight it anymore. She has to be the strongest persons I have ever met. She constantly had to go into the hospital because of how severe her disease was but kept on fighting. It was just amazing how strong she was. This is one of the very many reasons she is my hero.

She enjoyed to do a lot of things. She liked helping her dad out on tattoo projects. She liked doing outside things like camp or play football with her brothers. She loved playing with the dogs Scooby and Pepper, which they got from Help for Homeless Pets. She loved animals of all sorts and liked to be around her friends and have fun. This all explains why I chose Stephany to be my hero.

Help For Homeless Pets - She went here to get one of her dogs.
Oakland Raiders - Her and her dads favorite football team.
St Vincent Hospital - She had to always go here for them to make sure her body was working right.

Stephany had two brothers both younger then her no sisters so she was the only girl besides her mom.