Sara Lynn Waldroop

by Sean from Everett

The reason I am writing this is because I want the world to know who my cousin Sara was. She was one of the most nicest, kindest, and greatest cousins a 10 year old boy like me could have. She treated me and my other cousins and brother like she would treat herself. She had a big heart and she knew that very much.

She was always the one thing that brightened our day. She had a problem with drugs for about a year but she fought for her life and got it back with honor. She treated me like a little brother and that's what I needed everyday to cheer me up. She had a lot of heart and she used that to make other people happier. She wasn't a sweet, spice and everything nice kind of girl, she was more of a piss and vinegar kind of girl.

She had a lot of heart and soul and she knew that she had to use it to help people. And she did just that. She knew what was best for me and for the rest of the grandkids. She was the oldest of six cousins and siblings and she was good at it.

She was one of the most nicest people any person could meet. She had a great personality and she knew how to use it. She treated herself like royalty and she also treated others the same. She was born on December 12, 1982 and died November 22, 2005 in a car crash that broke the heart of over thousands of people and to her mother the most.