Music Video

Beta Radio - On The Frame (A Family History)

Directed by: Evan Vetter & Parrish Stikeleather | Documentary | 2017 | USA | 5:37

Many families often mark the passage of time by drawing lines on a door frame to measure their children’s growth. For Ben Mabry, this tradition stretches back over forty years as three generations of his family left their “mark” on a single wall in his grandfather’s house. For Ben’s band, an empty room in the home had served as their recording studio, and this special door frame, the inspiration for their song “On The Frame.” However, when the home is sold, the band must move on and Ben must confront the loss of this unique piece of family history in this hybrid documentary / music video that explores the nostalgia of the places we inhabit and the influence they have on the art we create.

Song: "On The Frame" from the record Colony of Bees by Beta Radio (betaradio.com)

<
>

6:12
Vulnerable Rally | Rise
Vulnerable Rally is the backdrop of Mikey Pauker’s, RISE, which too is rallying cry for its listeners to rise up both in strength and in vulnerability.
7:53
Raakh Ko Dhua
Raakh Ko Dhua is built around a major recurring theme in the song: faces. The narrative depicts the life of an acid attack victim and a victim of domestic violence.
So Alone
In this project Lonnie tells the story of the obstacles and adversity he has had to overcome.
4:45
HAILSTORM
An animated music video for a dark sociopolitical climate and a vision of a transformed, brighter future.
5:37
Voz Libre
A U.S. teen travels to the U.S.-Mexico border and creates an original song and music video inspired by what he sees.
4:00
INVISIBLE
We're proud to unveil this beautiful anthem written and performed by Bishop Lamont and friends: NomaD, Angie Fisher, Josephine Rojer and Phil Lassiter to help end the cycle of homelessness in LA.
4:31
Find a Way
"Find a way" music produced by the BAYCAT Fall 2017 music performance class. Video produced by the BAYCAT Fall 2017 youth filmmaking class.
Soundiata Keita
A PLANET DIVIDED
Yacouba - The Village Fool (the man who stopped the desert)
Harry Dean Stanton Award @ Ace Hotel
Sacred
In light of the recent natural disasters and climate changes, now more than ever must we praise Mother Earth on a deeper level.
From Mt. Tamalpais to Fruitvale Station
"Either there's hope, or I am merely dreaming... "A diverse community unites in arts and activism to address the epidemic of police killings of people of color in this dynamic hip hop music video.
3:30
Put it Down
Put it Down by Maya Claridge is a music video with a powerful message.
2:34
Power Up
Three young girls find their power exists inside of them the whole time
5:37
Many families mark the passage of time by drawing lines on a door frame to measure their children’s growth. For Ben Mabry, this tradition stretches back over forty years as three generations of his family left their “mark” on a single wall in his grandfather’s house.
4:44
Let Love Be the Change
Let Love Be the Change is a lyric music video that celebrates love and forgiveness.
"Fighter" Infinite Love For Kids Fighting Cancer
'Fighter' is an authentic representation of kids fighting for their lives due to cancer.
Best of MY HERO Films
Get inspired by wonderful heroes, creative short films & powerful activism in film.
Hunger is NOT a Game
This original a rap brings light to the poverty and starvation that people (especially children) are experiencing across the globe.