Curated MY HERO Resources and Lesson Ideas For Elementary School Students

Bring classrooms to life with MY HERO's Multimedia Resources and Lesson Plans for Teachers. Includes discussion guide and digital storytelling tools. 

Science Resources and Lesson Plan Links

MY HERO Multimedia Ocean Conservation Resources for Elementary Students Link

By: Laura Nietzer

For in school learning and virtual education to enrich learning connected to the UN Sustainability Goal #14: Life Below Water

Environmental Film Selections for Elementary Students Link

By: Laura Nietzer

Students watch a selection of curated films from the MY HERO Multimedia Library to enhance learning at home and school.

Science Stories and Lesson Ideas for Upper Elementary Students
Credit: Kate Deciccio: The Amplifier Foundation- The March for Science

Social Studies

MY HERO Multimedia Social Studies Resources for Elementary Students: A Peaceful World

By: Laura Nietzer

For In Class, Homeschooling and Virtual Education to Enrich Learning

MY HERO International Film Festival Winner Words Have Power Social Justice Lesson Plan: Upper Elementary School

By: Laura Nietzer
Lesson Plan Courtesy of Young Voices for the Planet

Language Arts

For Additional Resources and Lesson Plans, Go to the MY HERO Lesson Plan Center

Lesson Plan Center

Students can share their Hero Essays, Films and Art through our Create Program

How to use MY HERO's Create Program to Publish Stories, Art, Film and Audio for Students

Tutorial for students: Publish written stories, film, original artwork and audio in MY HERO's multimedia library.

Create Program

Outstanding essays submitted to MY HERO will be considered for a certificate/t-shirt prize or be featured on the Story Homepage.

Submit your artwork to be entered in the MY HERO art contest or to be exhibited on our Gallery Homepage.

Students can submit their films for free with a waiver to the MY HERO International Film Festival.

How to Organize Your Students' Published Work

Click Here for Information About Organizing Student Work

Learn about a New Hero Every Day of the Year: Use the MY HERO Calendar in the Classroom

Organizer created on 3/18/2020 4:25:14 PM by Laura Nietzer

Last edited 9/22/2020 11:18:30 AM by Laura Nietzer