Activist
Produced by: Kathy Eldon - Tom McMahon - Co-producer Amy Eldon
Global Tribe Visit to Robben Island
5:07 Minutes
Sorry, your browser does not support inline SVG. Sorry, your browser does not support inline SVG.

Global Tribe Visit to Robben Island

Produced by: Kathy Eldon - Tom McMahon - Co-producer Amy Eldon | Short | USA | 5:07 Minutes

Amy Eldon Turteltaub visited South Africa's notorious prison on Robben Island with anti-apartheid crusader Ahmed Kathrada, who was confined with Nelson Mandela for 27 years.

GlobalTribe is a series that combines the spirit of travel with a meaningful exploration of the global issues that affect us all. On our journeys to remote corners of the world, we seek to understand in human terms the universal struggles of our planet: from healing racial wounds to saving the environment to improving the lives of the poorest among us. Our quest is also to find solutions and to meet the unsung heroes in every country who offer us hope and a path to a better tomorrow. Through the creative efforts of Kathy Eldon, and daughter Amy, Creative Visions has inspired people of all ages through television documentaries, journals, books and movie projects.

For More Information

https://kathyeldon.com/pbs-globaltribe-series-voices-of-change/