Peace
Directed by: Justin Cohan | Produced by: Justin Cohan
Pass the PEACE
2:04
Sorry, your browser does not support inline SVG. Sorry, your browser does not support inline SVG.

Pass the PEACE

Directed by: Justin Cohan | Produced by: Justin Cohan | Short | USA | 2:04

Jerrilyn Jacob's High School Media class makes a beautiful statement about Peace. In Native American cultures, a stick is passed from person to person in order to speak about peace and unity. As this high school class passes a stick from person to person they each speak in their own culture's language about what peace means to them. 

<
>

Kyle Carpenter
The Valley of Light Project
The inner flame resides in the heart of each individual, that is why we are all interconnected. All individual flames unite as One Universal Flame of Love and Compassion.
International Day of Peace
Information on ways to contribute to the International Day of Peace Further resources >> https://internationaldayofpeace.org/get-involved/
A Brave and Startling Truth
Maya Angelou reads her poem "A Brave and Startling Truth" which she wrote in commemoration of the UN's 50th Anniversary, in 1995.
To The Boy - for Mattie J.T. Stepanek
Mattie's life philosophy was to play after every storm, so now, when we all feel tossed about but the waves of our world, we must remember to hold onto hope.
Salutation to the Dawn
Pastor Basch, A Personal Hero
9:31
Bullets to Books (Excerpt)
A film exploring The Jüdische Kulturbund Project and the critical importance of peace in South Sudan.
Make a Difference
This song is all about how me and you will come together as one and make a difference that other generations can benefit from.
1:39
My Hero - Walter Sisulu: South African Leader
My film talks about Walter Sisulu and how he was connected to my subject matter in my book.
Power of Compassion & Importance of the Work of CCARE
Dr. James Doty, speaks on the power of compassion and importance of the work of CCARE
7:49
Amai & Sadako's Prayer
Amai the bird of light takes her friends on an exciting adventure where they learn about Hope, forgiveness and peace.
2:52
How an Unexpected Kindness can Change a Life
Professor of Neurosurgery, James Doty, M.D., tells a touching story of how one interaction can alter the course of a person’s life.
5:40
Louis’ story: child soldier to role model
This film by the Thomson Reuters Foundation tells the story of Louis Lakor, a former child soldier with the Lord's Resistance Army (LRA) rebel group in northern Uganda.
10:01
Art for Peace
This film by the Thomson Reuters Foundation tells the story of South Sudan's young artists battling for peace with the music, film and poetry.
9:44
Beyond Boko Haram
Psychologist Dr Fatima Akilu, who trained in Britain's National Health Service, works with both victims and members of the Islamist militant group Boko Haram.
5:40
Kim Phuc - excerpt from The Sunrise Storyteller
Young filmmaker Kasha Slavner interviews Unesco Goodwill Ambassador Phan Thi Kim Phuc, who survived a napalm bomb when she was a 9-year-old during the Vietnam War.
Anne Frank's Story
March for our Lives - LA 2018
Inspiring young leaders speak and perform at the LA March for Our Lives event 2018.
A PLANET DIVIDED