Directed by: Friends of Harry Dean Stanton | Produced by: Vidiots Foundation Starring: Videographer - Jeanne Meyers
Harry Dean Stanton Award @ Ace Hotel
Sorry, your browser does not support inline SVG. Sorry, your browser does not support inline SVG.

Harry Dean Stanton Award @ Ace Hotel

Directed by: Friends of Harry Dean Stanton | Produced by: Vidiots Foundation | Starring: Videographer - Jeanne Meyers | 2016 | United States

Vidiots Foundation gathered friends of Harry Dean Stanton to share the love on his 90th Birthday with the Harry Dean Stanton Award presentation at the ACE Hotel in Oct. 2016.

Performances and story sharing contributors included: Angelica Huston, Kriss Kristofferson. Harry Dean Stanton, Johnny Depp, John Densmoore, Rebecca DeMornerey, and more....

The event was held to support VidiotsFoundation.org devoted to preserving and sharing vintage documentaries, feature films and TV specials with students and professionals. The archive is unique and those who love film and film history should support this archive and education project.

https//vidiotsfoundation.org

<
>

Who is Charles M. Schulz?
An animated biography of Charles M. Schulz.
Joanne Tawfilis
Joanne Tawfilis is the co-founder of the Art Miles Mural Project, an organization that brings people together through collective murals.
1:31
Claude Monet
A short film detailing the work of Claude Monet.
Fauzia Minallah
Fauzia Minallah is a Pakistani "artivist" with a passion for peacebuilding and protecting the environment.
BTS
BTS is a Korean pop (K-POP) group that leads social activism campaigns.
Phantom lady
My hero is my father Jack Purcell, he is a professional artist who has worked for the likes of DC and Marvel comics. He is my hero because he has done all kinds of charity work and donations.
Katsushika Ōi (葛飾 応為)
Katsushika Ōi was an Ukiyo-e artist in the Edo period in Japan, when most women were not able to follow their artistic pursuits.
Bruce Lee
Anna Pavlova
Anna Pavlova was a Russian prima ballerina.
Anna Sui
Anna Sui is a Chinese American fashion designer who won the Geoffrey Beene Lifetime Achievement Award from the Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA) in 2009.
Francisco Toledo
Francisco Toledo was a Mexican painter who was considered one of the most important artists in Mexico.
0:59
Who is Jim Henson?
Learn all about the creator of the Muppets.
Infinity Mirrors 2015
Pumpkin
Infinity Mirrors
'Infinity Mirrored Room—The Souls of Millions of Light Years Away'
Lili Reinhart
Lili Reinhart is an American actress who is open about her depression.
Chadwick Boseman
The Sculptor: Selma Burke
Selma Burke was an influential African American sculptor during the Harlem Renaissance in the U.S.
Viola Davis
Viola Davis is an American actress and was the first black actor and one of only 24 people to date to achieve the triple crown of acting: winning a Tony Award, an Academy Award and an Emmy Award.
Cecil B. DeMille
Cecil D. DeMille is credited as the founding father of American cinema, and he made 70 feature films in his lifetime. He is considered film history's most commercially successful producer and director.