VR

In Harmony

Directed by: Elliot Dillman | Produced by: VR for Good | Short | 2017 | USA

PASSWORD: hero

For some LA kids, music is not just a form of art, it’s the key to overcoming the odds. When Deonte and Amy's high schools cut their music programs, The Harmony Project steps in with mentoring and music training. The kids share how the programs strengthen their culture, family bonds, keep them out of trouble and give them the inspiration and support to pursue their college dreams.

For More Information

Elliot Dillman -- VR For Social Good Panel
The Harmony Project
<
>

S19 - MFs + HM
Proyecto de tecnología cívica cuyo objetivo central es empoderar a la sociedad, en materia educativa de prevencción y protección civil en caso de desastres naturales.
Sanctuaries of Silence
Join Hempton on an immersive listening journey into Olympic National Park, one of the quietest places in North America.
Elliot Dillman - VR for Social Good Panel
Immersive Storytelling Award Winner, Elliot Dillman, shares in the VR for Social Good Panel at the MY HERO International Film Festival.
Angel Manuel Soto - VR for Social Good Panel
Immersive Storytelling Award winner Angel Manuel Soto from RYOT VR speaking in the VR for Social Good Panel at the MY HERO International Film Festival.
Immersive Storytelling Award - VR Showcase
Primordial Soup! VR - simulation video
An immersive and educational exploration. Origins of life: a series of self organizing Eco-systems.
In Harmony
For some LA kids, music is not just a form of art, it’s the key to overcoming the odds.
4:44
Bashir's Dream
Bashir's Dream centers around Qusai Bashir Masaama, a 14-year-old Syrian refugee in Jordan who was shot in the back by a sniper while on a candy run.
4:16
Take Every Wave: Laird in VR
Laird Hamilton's life is unlike many others in that his pursuit of excellent physical condition and forward-thinking wave-riding is still thriving at the age of 53. Enter what's regarded as the longest wave in the world: Chicama, Peru.
Take Every Wave: Laird in VR
In Take Every Wave: Laird in VR, Laird takes you on a journey in virtual reality that's as beautiful as it is poetic.
5:54
Bella Gaia VR
BELLA GAIA is an unprecedented NASA-powered immersive experience that communicates without words.
11:00
Step to the Line
Password: STTL4Festival Shot entirely on location in California maximum security prisons, Step to the Line is a virtual reality documentary that aims to provoke a transformation in the spectator’s eyes about prisoners, the prison system, and even themselves.
10:00
Out of the Blue
A child in Mexico inherits an unexpected future after his family of fishermen, facing ever shrinking catches, make a bold decision to change their fate.
We Are Human
A first-person 360 experience. You, the viewer, will view what it's like to stereotype one another first-hand:
6:30
The People United
A first-person 360 experience. You, the viewer, will attend a "No Ban-No Wall" rally in San Francisco first-hand.
6:25
Women on the Move
In Women on the Move, experience in virtual reality the intimacy of rural Niger with Fatchima and her granddaughter, Nana.