LESSON RESOURCE

MY HERO Curated Multimedia Science Resources Organized by Grade Level

Bring classrooms to life with MY HERO's Multimedia Resources

Short films about Science for Elementary School Students

Environmental Film Selections for Elementary Students

By: Laura Nietzer

Students watch a selection of curated films from the MY HERO Multimedia Library to enhance learning at home and school.

MY HERO Multimedia Ocean Conservation Resources for Elementary Students

By: Laura Nietzer

For homeschooling and virtual education to enrich learning connected to the UN Sustainability Goal #14: Life Below Water

Short Films about Science for Middle School Students

MY HERO Multimedia Ocean Conservation Resources for Middle School Students

By: Laura Nietzer

Environmental Films Selections for Middle School Students

By: Laura Nietzer

Short Films for Science for High School Students

Environmental Film Selections for High School Students

By: Laura Nietzer

MY HERO Multimedia Ocean Conservation Resources for High School Students

By: Laura Nietzer

Students can share their Hero Essays, Films and Art through our Create Program

How to use MY HERO's Create Program to Publish Stories, Art, Film and Audio for Students

Tutorial for students: Publish written stories, film, original artwork and audio in MY HERO's multimedia library.

Create Program

Outstanding essays submitted to MY HERO will be considered for a certificate/t-shirt prize or be featured on the Story Homepage.

Submit your artwork to be entered in the MY HERO art contest or to be exhibited on our Gallery Homepage.

Students can submit their films for free with a waiver to the MY HERO International Film Festival.

Learn about a New Hero Every Day of the Year: Use the MY HERO Calendar in the Classroom

Organizer created on 3/26/2020 4:41:40 PM by Laura Nietzer

Last edited 5/9/2020 5:10:08 AM by Jeanne Meyers