Learning Circle

A Place for Educators to Learn About the MY HERO Learning Circle Partnership with iEARN

Global MY HERO Learning CIrcle
The MY HERO Global Learning Circles is a partnership with iEARN (International Education and Resource Network)

Learning Circles are a Place Where Educators and Students from Around the World Collaborate on the Topic of Heroes

The current session of the MY HERO Global Learning Circles includes teachers and students from Moldova, Taiwan, Romania, Brazil and the United States.

For more information about the MY HERO Learning Circles, contact Laura Nietzer [email protected]

Register for Learning Circle
Credit: iEARN

The MY HERO Global Learning Circle is a partnership with iEARN. Learning Circles provide a structure for students around the world to connect work on projects as a team. Twice a year (September and January), teachers can enroll their classes in either Hello World or Global Learning Circles. For more information and registering for the MY HERO Learning Circle, use this link.

Links to MY HERO Learning Circle Participant Pages

MY HERO: FIRST STEPS - 5 WEEK LEARNING CIRCLE LINK
MY HERO 10 WEEK LEARNING CIRCLE LINK
MY HERO 16 WEEK LEARNING CIRCLE LINK

Teachers and Students Around the World Have Participated in the MY HERO Learning Circles

Learning Circle Participants and Examples

MY HERO Learning Circles brings the world into your classroom and your classroom into the world. Use this link to learn how teachers and students from around the world collaborate and learn about each other, each others cultures, communities and of course, HEROES. This resource includes art, stories, films and audio that have been created by students from around the world.

Sustainable Development Goals Resource on MY HERO

UN Sustainable Development Goals Teacher Resources

By: Laura Nietzer
Share the importance of the UN Sustainability Goals with your students. Bring classrooms to life with MY HERO's Multimedia Resources.

Short Introduction Videos: Learn More About MY HERO

Short Video that Shows how to Participate in the MY HERO Project

How to Participate in the MY HERO Project

Short Video for Educators with Ideas About How to use MY HERO 

How to Use MY HERO for Educators

Teacher's Guides for The MY HERO Project

Online Versions of the MY HERO Project Teacher's Guide

The MY HERO Project Teacher's Guide

Helpful Tutorial Links

Educator Quick Start Guide

Registration Information and Using Class Codes

Students Register with a Class Code Tutorial

By: Laura Nietzer
Students will learn how to register on the MY HERO website using a class code supplied by their teacher.

How to use MY HERO's Create Program to Publish Stories, Art, Film and Audio for Students

Tutorial for students: Publish written stories, film, original artwork and audio in MY HERO's multimedia library.

Create Program

External Links

UN Sustainable Development Goals
Credit: UN

Organizer created on 2/15/2019 1:57:26 PM by Laura Nietzer

Last edited 2/3/2021 12:35:58 PM by Laura Nietzer