Angels

christopher reeve

by Johnny from mississauga

Christopher Reeve was a great hero to me and a lot of other people. Christopher Reeve the person who studied for spinal cord research has died. He died at the age of 52. Christopher Reeve was my hero because he so brave about being disabled.

Christopher went into cardiac arrest at his home in Westchester county after having a system infection during treatment for a pressure wound. He went into a coma Sunday afternoon and he died at a hospital close by his home. He was very determined about walking one day after he was fallen of his horse. He accomplished his goals by walking one day on a very slow treadmill.

Dana Reeve made a state thanking all the fans of Christopher who have supported and loved Christopher . Barbra Johnson, on the television show said that he has put up with a lot and that she’s really glad that he’s out of all those tubes.

Christopher deputed on Broadway in 1978 in the play “ a matter of gravity” and later starred in Langford Wilson’s work” fifth of July playing a gay crippled Vietnam veteran

Christopher didn’t allow a disability to determine how he lived his life. Christopher wanted to set a goal that he thought was daunting but actually very helpful on walking. That is what Christopher said when he got interviewed. The family requested that donations be made to the Christopher Reeve paralysis foundation. To me and million and millions of people think that Christopher Reeve is a great hero.