The only legally enforceable emotional support animal letter online

Directed by: realesaletter | Produced by: realesaletter | Starring: realesaletter | 2019 | United States

No more Pet Fee | No Airline Pet Charges | Travel with your ESA | No Landlord troubles

Fly with your pet

Take your pet or emotional support animal along with you on any of the U.S. Airline. Your pet will sit in the passenger compartment right next to you. Under the Federal Statue Air Carrier Access Act (49 U.S.C. 41705 and 14 C.F.R 382), Airlines are required to provide “reasonable accommodations” for your well-mannered pet. Get your 100% legitimate ESA Letter from us, and enjoy traveling with your pet.

No more trouble living with your pet

The Fair Housing Amendments Act of 1988 and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 clearly states that your pet can stay with you wherever you decide to live. Your Landlord cannot deny you housing if you have a legitimate ESA Letter, prescribed by a mental health professional. You can obtain this letter from our 50+ licensed therapists and avoid unnecessary arguments with your landlord.

Take charge of your health and change your life forever

Order your legitimate ESA Letter now to take your pet everywhere with you.

Our mental health professionals will help you obtain an ESA Letter.

Visit our realesaletter.com to read out a sample ESA letter and get a legitimate one issued in next 24 hours.